- Local News
State begins publicizing new professional licenses
The Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation is well known for publicizing the misdeeds of licensed professionals who have had their licenses suspended or revoked. But the IDFPR has decided to share good news, as well. The departmContinued ...
- Street closure
- Scholastic team heads to nationals
- Tea Party Rage: Nothing fails like excess
- St. Anthony High School Recognition Awards
- State begins publicizing new professional licenses
Altamont's Lange, Loggers make NJCAA D2 tournament
SPRINGFIELD — Katie Lange's freshman year was a time of adjustment at Lincoln Land Community College. Lange, the ace for Altamont High School last season, had to adjust her pitches, her expectations, even the amount of playing time she'd receive. "Continued ...
- Lady Hearts close season with loss to Charleston
- "Won it for Webby"
- Altamont's Lange, Loggers make NJCAA D2 tournament
- Death Notices
Deborah C. "Deb" Alldredge, 50, of Effingham, passed away at 10:40 p.m. Tuesday, May 21, 2013, at St. Anthony's Memorial Hospital, Effingham. A memorial service will be held at 11 a.m. Friday at Bauer Funeral Home, Effingham. Visitation will be fromContinued ...
- Carolyn Buening
- Scott Westendorf
- Lester Lueken
- Kenneth Friese
- Deborah Alldredge
Feces contaminates 58 percent of public swimming pools
Human feces taints more than half of public swimming pools, a finding U.S. health officials are using to urge better personal hygiene as the summer months approach.Continued ...
- VIDEO: Meet the family that never learned to walk on two legs
- Ditch the flowers, go with these cool Mother's Day gifts
- Lexus IS C is sporty, luxurious
- Feces contaminates 58 percent of public swimming pools
- CNHI News Service Originals
SLIDESHOW: Texas storms damage homes, uproot trees
After a series of tornadoes touched down outside Dallas, residents of many Texas communities are cleaning up.Continued ...
- How to eat for $1.50 a day
- Death row inmate says he 'deserves to die'
- SLIDESHOW: Texas storms damage homes, uproot trees